Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

January 2021: Welcome new members!

The January Quitters have arrived!

There are always new members joining the community. A portion of those new members haven't set or haven't synced their quit date to the community so we can help celebrate your milestones.  

I'll be welcoming our new members and encourage you to get your quit date set and synced to the community so we can help you celebrate when you hit those milestones.

Set and Sync Quit Date

To get started you'll need to do the following:

1. Set your quit date on your Set Your Quit Date | Guides & Tools | BecomeAnEX  (or make sure it's set if you aren't sure.)
  2. Log out of the community by clicking this link.
  3. Then log back into the community to sync it.
  4. Look at your profile and confirm your correct date is showing.

When you log back in it will sync it over so it appears on your community profile. If your quit date is synced and you've indicated how many cigarettes you used to consume before you quit(update it in your community profile, otherwise we assume 20/day), your Quit Stats* will calculate how many days you've been quit and how many cigarettes you've avoided.

Be sure to check out our Getting Started Guide to learn about how to do other things on the site.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
20 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Stop by Welcome: Introduce Yourself! 

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. bethesda tysanders aleyyi 8932xxd a.rooke cvayyappa

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update and re-sync. jeremiah_pate Blainethomas Mimi2009 Sunshinexoxo Stine.jeremy david13Bret rheuss mralexsade1 bbreathingclean Sandywallman68 kadams17 annemarie626 Brandishae mrsdiamond2020 marie.novak79 Janetob1 caseysulli246 leacling jdb746 learning21 bevans193 Tsherman1971 reshetia83 harmtayash78 Leesespieces 17Kevin73 crgould21 rolltidefan treehouse222 damaya1982 therealhope41 younglove101 Cheesefries

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. jeremiah_pateStine.jeremyrheusskadams17bevans193cvayyappa

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! crgould21cvayyappa

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
anaussiemom

Smiley-20Hello.gif

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. Mazen49

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update and re-sync.

mirlove2720 jdunker tommyboychi k8hills jhune55 Als218 habsfan1075 Sam1998765 Abhi5393 lheath17 evanl AMark12 Fijigirl93 dwalz286 Candiejohnson huboswife1 katurner3 Mguerrero

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. jhune55 lheath17 evanljeremiah_pate

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! dwalz286

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Fijigirl93

Hey! Been ten years smoking. I’m ready to quit and get rid of this bondage

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Fijigirl93 wrote:

Hey! Been ten years smoking. I’m ready to quit and get rid of this bondage

Welcome. You've come to a great place to accomplish that!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. cobb6653

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update and re-sync.

SueP413 LizH35 Jaxxnassar Mom007 Kirstengrindel lemary48 exsmoker88 aalfredo3333 Binkstarr760 Gemn3000 Jflieder T22tackett mebarbydollh zboynative TriciaL1448

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. exsmoker88T22tackettmebarbydollh

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Gemn3000

Hello All, 
I'm excited to be joining the community to have a network of folks while starting my quit. I've been a vaper for about 5-6 years now and am so over all the hassle, shame, expense, and toll on my health. My quit date is 2/12, and while I'm nervous for the challenge, I am excited for the change. Thanks everyone!

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. smilholm momof3crazygrlsValDeezythebutcher‌  Mas787

Mimi2165 candykiss DTraywick quiting---- levi3644 aprilchristine h0lden bconn jroden5277 mcginn31 Maikoh0108 hannapate Dunkin216 Glendadetwiler rwcarson11 Thekid.54 Catsidy123 rdub CH11-30-20 Siddharth96 nirvaniex3 derekg201 kellythrp Johnny5ive.jr Drewski quianarucker30 luckysmom20 Christy81291 justine111 643dpbaseball alexanderfaivre jazzthemag dcg1981 escamilla198652 aparker91 Fflores20 darlaustin kateyeager67 girldad

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. smilholmlevi3644aprilchristinebconnthebutcherquianarucker30jazzthemagdcg1981darlaustinkateyeager67

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! And check out Parents of Vaping Teens and TweenstheAclub2308

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
huboswife1

I'm patricia and I quit on january 17th and feeling great

Mimi2009

Hello I’m Chan (pronounced Shan) I’m new here sort of. I’ve been trying to stop but it seems to get harder everyday.

0 Kudos