Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

January 2021: Welcome new members!

The January Quitters have arrived!

There are always new members joining the community. A portion of those new members haven't set or haven't synced their quit date to the community so we can help celebrate your milestones.  

I'll be welcoming our new members and encourage you to get your quit date set and synced to the community so we can help you celebrate when you hit those milestones.

Set and Sync Quit Date

To get started you'll need to do the following:

1. Set your quit date on your Set Your Quit Date | Guides & Tools | BecomeAnEX  (or make sure it's set if you aren't sure.)
  2. Log out of the community by clicking this link.
  3. Then log back into the community to sync it.
  4. Look at your profile and confirm your correct date is showing.

When you log back in it will sync it over so it appears on your community profile. If your quit date is synced and you've indicated how many cigarettes you used to consume before you quit(update it in your community profile, otherwise we assume 20/day), your Quit Stats* will calculate how many days you've been quit and how many cigarettes you've avoided.

Be sure to check out our Getting Started Guide to learn about how to do other things on the site.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
20 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Stop by Welcome: Introduce Yourself! 

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. Mwells75 piscescobra89 2021quit keylargo46 jacquesgems kimarsbon

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update and re-sync. 

arubablue Smets moreese Nicotine2022 theseeker119 lexquit browncarla0605 ladydog3701 meganboyle puppyb72 badurous Wagluvstaz crysmarie robp6507 ttownbb MichelleM81 Deelynnsmom penny80 Doug.avey19 chrisafaust ericadams69 susiwise1280 awilkes dougsnowbunnie kraftywitch13 nancyleebrand1986 clarekelly213 Kimmaulupe shinier Readytobefree2021 roomago222 Jamesben89 Kimbula lhair Tnd sarcasticmama20 meghanns Jhaugh2021 dandaman3334 nkninja Kmoreno gingerbreadsmke jendelac Imfireguy2000 Minze7073 Bo_Sparks pauliebob mlhotze decr25 Rtaylor94 megaptera

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. moreesebadurouspenny80

It appears you are well into your quit journey! Thanks for joining and paying it forward here on EX while supporting your own quit. Bo_Sparksroosmomtheseeker119

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! melodee

EX Community Admin Team
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey.  Nanny4ever

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update and re-sync.  ANewLife2021 Rachy2283 dsprague Cross5296 jbs586592 jjmad35 Lisa0420 becca724 alleigh alyssakuss123 cjg2021

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey.  3262john  lyrisen zeragas Sam...28 greenboy1772

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update and re-sync.

Kimlreynolds919 alistairbramley ble violym1978 eutrecht Virginiai2525 Henry91942 Queenboarhog1 harley1dad mjsftw mcallister66 Phenom_526 glocke23 ktlynquit Hopethelma Crduke naomileota quit4krf 03312070 Pameladavid simmons82 cmgehrke rlwilm Appalachialynne Rodonald tjano ShayShayD2020 Jcmercedes alexisshultz13 klw332 curbano sspills44 Aqfaulkner rpadgeon trishrector greedy29 cristipeele paulpeacock5499 alyssaboyd1001 Joseortiz racheladamerson Connor0527 lam66 Bno nikki69Ljet3245

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. alistairbramley 3262john Crdukenaomileota 03312070Pameladavid cmgehrkelyrisen‌ zeragas Rodonald Jcmercedes klw332curbano trishrectorgreedy29 paulpeacock5499 Joseortizgreenboy1772 lam66

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. jodiehal momma311729 rashawnjones123 gbodd001 Minnie777 lauramarie978 learnboutvaping eyoung paris_wood cnazrael89 sylvieberger Finnthequitter ashleyhoumes sillysarahsue

tdh8076 angim Sasha2021 WilfredWood54 dylourie abroussard29 kaylab91 jcjones2016 karasue Tali crocn9ne cfranjesh9 EEmmanuel drsharonw64 fsloan50 Yam dollsgen begin cindycost Treww tamryn jwilliams2114 patrickmcfarlin TSnyder801 rosehuff Mad88888 dudley87 greamer Mikiraelene30 amberbaker1990 Linn2331 haleyphil ek123 Rhomag Kdefazio85 Kinglionel305 sljerina csanders21 direnmelih kailir93 beginagainaftr7 jsteinbaugh13 KMSaunders04 Patricia0808 heatherjohnson779

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. jodiehalmomma311729Sasha2021crocn9neYamKinglionel305

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! sljerinahaleyphiljcjones2016

It appears you are well into your quit journey! Thanks for joining and paying it forward here on EX while supporting your own quit. begin

EX Community Admin Team
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. Xraysheilajbeach036kimbkmbtest-mcadamhserinkerr007meghand90kelseymhtaressa1OliviaRserenesoulRylipscomb

Heathermarie87 hallekathryn colliermichelle2 lisawolford1971 wilson777 momkids333 athinaalexis96 mxxmilli becka0313 emmajo112 Fraydenz Kmilleriii jenhughes jennylynch LL1579 smithycc59 SmokeFree2021 crow1kel kk2nunn Jawsamaral Kimmy-3 Kfeigh71 vapingiswasteofmoney Chranlan_ kaitlynnlangue Prescottkimberly cjhandlon Rosie1917 redente37 Thedaniel01 esandonato 21annab sibexa thall0222 memtome singer1370

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. Jawsamaral Thedaniel01serenesoul 

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! momkids333jennylynch

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. 

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update and re-sync. Johnny0387Debjh
hd103103tbradbury92stewartcarissa‌ Lealand13v12sullenbatmomma77aaronslady55lmaostopcharnden23

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. Johnny0387stewartcarissabatmomma77

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! freeat63

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey.  STTEVEN marrorsherlynn489crussellx3  lyang.fx.cufe aliparke22 windsortee
belrodamh9060

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update and re-sync. freeat63 kenziekm0990 test_bb Quit12345677 csackett bluce715 bryanmchowell bleskridge judy54741 melidiaz Kikison08 kstvenson19 scherek57 DLopeman 20YearsFree danl_69 Annie5934 caicai8life anparikh mrangasamy

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. kenziekm0990 STTEVEN windsortee anparikh

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! freeat63

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey.  amh9060 Radurkee harrisjr angiesexauer tkubick bravenman corinnek96 swalvea12

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update and re-sync. novastarlett chrisroberts_83 radkins0623 hanzfeetz Treelow1 MontanaMama Tessstud119 JeffBrown 54919188 kiahthomas GeorgeVChavez59 Rezo24 trishababy Kcoldwell04 ironking Ascendor Rlubert a.m.flanigan86 Wildkard incinerator debbrin we-got-this sdettelbach cindyennes 1LastTime Tiffanydxx13 binky4748 fab2000 chris061080

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. GeorgeVChavez59Rezo24bravenman‌ sdettelbach 1LastTime

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! Ascendor

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date and then get it sync'd to the community, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. stefmbkim24mdrrg21Bmay0125Stopsmoking1997

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update and re-sync. LoisTennant01‌ 1274robert‌ Katt66kensey garbear23 Simpdaddy Marion_09 george1968 Levi_cox1 krochester Robin1972 lakelife67 deestone8 sheakcollion tampac01 carmashumake SusanPerry85 sammyjay brito08 morrowm589 anniedbeach ctrabucco tvaughan10 Jmacin mmuhlestein Gigit123 Shaaawna elisef13 br4ck15h6sic6 Dabooboo Requiem00 JuJubaby vgray13 try CBrook Thisiscrazy1 Zaccraig12

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. 1274robertLevi_cox1krochesterlakelife67morrowm589vgray13

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! anniedbeach

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos