cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

val_b

Is it true if I can quit anybody can quit, If you believe this, just add your name to the list of people that has guided me to this truth!!!!

I got to start with me I made the decision to quit, But these people help me make it come true: MOM, Timothy (hubby), April, Renee, Jerrel, James, Nakeisha, MY ONLINE FRIENDS:
Sonny" E. T., ABetterMe, Ady, Allie Raye, Andrew Colver, Ann, annabanana, Ashley, Bibbles, candice smith, Carol Hetzle,r Cathy, Charlie, Christine , Cindy, Cliff , Craft_e, Dan Dunn, Danielle , Debbie, Debbie, denverdeb, Dian, Diana , Doreen, Elizabeth, Giulia , gloria, gloria, HiTechGal, hothula, Invisigoth, Jaded, JAMELYNN , janvp@earthlink.net, Jeannie, Jen, Jeremy, jeremy, Mayes, JoAnne, Joey Justice, JR, Karen, Kenteach, Kevin, Kimmy, Kozmik_Burd, KristiM, Kristy, Linda, Lora, Lynn, ManOfSteele, Margaret, Powers, Mark, Mark, Michael, Melissa, Mike in @lanta, Miss Pat, MJKep, mpadgett, Mrs. U, Nicole Alo PAULA richj Robin Sandee Simona Sissy Stacey Steve Susan Tally, Terri, Tuff Tony, Tyson, Velvet, wayne. And all the rest that have given me advice, you know who you are.
0 Kudos
16 Replies
val_b

Proud is what you make me. Whit all the support you give, thank you.
0 Kudos
val_b

Thanks for making it easier for me to kick that nicodemon right in the ash, Im smiling and smiling and smiling, thanks again.
0 Kudos
val_b

Lady the cheering from the stands you did went over the crowd, I heard you and I thank you for your support.
0 Kudos
val_b

We are doing this together, thanks for your support.
0 Kudos
freddysmama

hello, Annabanana. I was just reading your profile and you have been 5 years quit. that is amazing. how did you quit? I am 1 wk quit and it's been a ride.
to val: you are awesome. how long have you not been smoking?
0 Kudos
val_b

Freddy's Mama, its been 62 days without a puff for me, congrats on making the decision to quit smoking, You've just did hell week if Im correct. So keep resisting them urges and start planning all that extra time you have and you will have new urges and memories of thing you really like doing, cigarettes are not our friend, but people that care about us are. So Im here if you need positive support on quiting.
0 Kudos
freddysmama

thanks, val. I appreciate your kind words. today hasn't been bad and I want it to stay that way. I will let you know when I need help. this group is very nice.
0 Kudos