cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

I need some support I have no help

I  am going on 7 days today  but finding rough spots along the way . I am currently on step one of the patch and eating lots of hard candy. I wish that I could do more to help out with not wanting to smoke but I still get the cravings. anyone who would like to add me as a friend please do

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MisFitz

I am on day 7 as well....we gotta hang in there. We've made it too far to turn back now.  I don't know about you but I don't want to go thru those first few days ever again in my life.  I have added you as friend please let me know anytime you need someone to talk you off a ledge. 

Text QUIT to 47848 and it will sign you up receive random messages through out the day. You can also sign up at go.usa.gov/mLM.  I just did this yesterday and already today I have received messages at the perfect time.  Every little bit helps right!

0 Kudos
anna38

hi there,

my name is Anna.  i just turned 40 on december 3rd.  i quit smoking for one year in 2010 then i started again.  i was so disappointed.  i went on a cruise with my mom and someone there was smoking, i didnt have anything to do so i asked for one.  and it started from there.  it takes so long to quit smoking and so quick to start again.  

i really want to quit for good, i need a little help.  dont know what to do.  i just started using the nicotine patch and gum but still having a smoke.  i would like to quit for good.  i just have to take small baby steps again to quit.  any advice would be appreciated.

thanks so much, Anna

0 Kudos
meditate

Hi ,  early on in this process as well.   am trying to reach out in any way I can for help.  Am actualy heading to NA meeting, not the best fit, but I am addicted so here I go!   Be well

PGM
0 Kudos