cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

I'm just wondering!!!!

I did a mention for a few of you about a half hr ago for swilson2 she commented today in her profiled archived blog and I commented on it hrs ago and I noticed just awhile ago that no one else did and it got wondering if anyone can see it. MarkJonesCarpeDiem , GiuliaYoungAtHeart , Jennifer-Quit 

5 Replies
elvan

MarilynH‌ I saw it because of your comment, I think, I replied to her, remember her well from around when I quit.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thanks Ellen, I was beginning to wonder if it was being seen I'm not very good at explaining how to maneaver this site so hopefully someone else can help Sharon, I also remember our sweet swilson2 ,thanks again elvan.

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

I just got in from work and do see it.  Will reply in just a  bit.

Giulia

Yes, I saw both your posts, but only because I'm following you and get messages in my email inbox.  Would not have seen hers unless you did the @ mention.  So thanks for that!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes everyone can see the archived profiles. They are just a copy of the former profiles from Elgg as best we could extract. It was a special request that they don't normally do but we knew it was important to members.

Because they're a blog they don't show up on the home page like other things do when there are comments on them. They will show up on the the Content page when sorted by last activity and the All Activity page.  If you're subscribed to the member you will also see them in notification and My EX Feed.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team