cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

melissa47

I hide my smoking from my boyfriend.....

Well i hide smoking from my boyfriend, but I know he's not stupid. I know he can smell it off of me. I've tried to quit before but I just couldn't do it. I also live with him, so it's kinda hard to do it when I'm home. The only time I get to do it is at work or when I take a ride somewhere by myself.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
cindy25

Are you doing the Ex Plan? It worked for me. I smoked a ton in my car (typical closet smoker), when it was time for my car to be the next trigger to deal with.....my smoking was cut in half! It was amazing. I was too closeted to smoke out in the "direct" public (like in open parking lots, on the street, etc.) so I had a hell of a time trying to smoke outside of my car! It worked. The "social shame" of it all actually worked in my favor for once!!!LOL
Just think how free you will feel when you kick this addiction! No more hiding. I can tell you ...........IT FEELS GREAT!!!!

I have been quit for 1 Month, 3 Weeks, 4 Days, 6 hours, 46 minutes and 37 seconds (55 days). I have saved $193.47 by not smoking 552 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Day and 22 hours of my life. My Quit Date: 5/11/2008 5:13 PM
0 Kudos