cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

allyou

I have no support at home

My husband doesn't care that I am working on quitting smoking. He is just waiting for me to start again so he can say I told you so or complain again about me smoking. He is my stress and my trigger. I am fine until he comes home from work. He is always starting something. Everyday. I can't take it anymore. I had to put our dog down today and instead of being supportive he started a fight right before I had to come work the night shift. I am on the edge of giving up.
0 Kudos
7 Replies
edith2

Don't give up, my dear. Not on your quitting. Marriage can be a pain in the rear, but that shouldn't stop you from your goals. You CAN quit smoking and you've got lots of people here to help you, me included. I've been where you're at, and it's no fun. But you can still quit. This is YOUR quit and no one can take that away from you.
0 Kudos
suzzy12345

Do not give up on your fight to quit.....just remember that we are all here for you!
0 Kudos
edith2

🙂
0 Kudos
jennie3

AWWWWWWW I have been there in "06" I had to put my dog King Henry down it was so sad I dropped a few tears reading this. I had him since I was 13 you love 'em like family I know I still miss him. You gotta stay strong and positive! The way to really get back at him would be sucess and you will feel o so good about your self! He is your husband and you love him but that does not mean you have to let him get you down you are a winner and you will win this 1 for sure!
0 Kudos
barbara42

show him that in spite of him self, you are a winner, we will be your support system peace!
0 Kudos
barbara42

show him that in spite of him self, you are a winner, we will be your support system peace!
0 Kudos
edith2

😉
0 Kudos