cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Lisaml

I don't smoke...

But if I did, I would smoke an entire PACK today!!

good grief, talk about a roller coaster. 

Day 33-34 and I Have been freaking out. 

Today hasn't been a bad day, hasn't been a particularly good day, just kinda "average". 

And I will be damned if I didn't roll out of bed this morning in a rage and want a smoke with my coffee.

sigh. 

I guess I sound like an addict, eh? 

Yep. That's the reality of it, and smoking has been on my mind ALL DAY. I've drank so much water, eaten a whole thing of tic-tacs, a pint of ice cream, 2 peanut butter and banana sandwiches and I went shopping and bought a ridiculous amount of stuff. 

But, alas, I haven't smoked. So I'm fat, broke and exhausted but I stayed true to my mission;-) 

happy Friday, everyone!!!!!! 

18 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

In the beginning I could not get full, no matter how much I ate and believe me, I ate a bunch.  But my appetite leveled out and yours will too - give it time.  Shopping?  Well you are saving money by not smoking, so why not shop till you drop!  Congratulations!

Lisaml

Weeeellllll... I may have exceeded the "amount saved" by not smoking. 

Just by a hair.....      

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

But dear you will save more...

Rick_M

Good for you a whole month no smoke. No more poison smoke for us....it does get easier....Promise

minihorses

Hi Lisa! I've gained 20 pounds!  The last few days I would have given my kingdom to smoke but like you I didn't and am proud of it.  I bought a few little things for myself yesterday for making it past 100 days being an ex-smoker.  Spent $75 but I've saved over $500 by not smoking so far and we don't celebrate Valentines Day so I think I deserved it and so do you.  Enjoy your extra money and reward yourself!

Julie

Lisaml

100+days! Good for you!!!!!!

0 Kudos
minihorses

And over a month for you!  Keep rockin' this quit girl.  Nothing can stop us but us.

0 Kudos
Giulia

But "ALAS" you haven't smoked????  Don't you mean AT LEAST?  Brava, say I for staying true to you.  Fat, broke and exhausted but ALIVE!!!

Charge on!

maryfreecig

Love the touch of humor even under stress!