cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

wanda-carter

I came back

hello every one i thoght i had quit in Mayfive months4wks I am so embrassed and feel like a failure because I have slipped a few times but did not start back fully I always went back to my quit .My husband smokes and It is not helping me any I will go weeks and I will go out in the garage to empty the trash or something and he is smoking and it starts my cravings and he dosen't support me at all. but this time I came back to start over again .and I am tiered of starting over and over agan .

hoping this time i can stay quit coming here every day

Wanda

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Hi Wanda!  Glad you came back! This is the place to be for sure!  Remember the Blogs? (see above 2 tabs from Forums) Why not come on over there and introduce yourself. That's where we all hang out! See you soon!

0 Kudos
wanda-carter

Thank you very much I went to sleep study last night I came home at 545 this morning and went back to bed I have a cpap machine I sleep with.i slept most of the day and today has been a very weird day for me I have been craving cigarettes all day thought I would come here to get help.

0 Kudos
jessie3

Hang in there. One day at at time is what someone told me, and that helped. You can do it!

0 Kudos
CrazyQuitter

Hey Wanda,

Yeah I know exactly how you feel in regards to your husband smoking. My b/f smokes like a chimney and refuses to at least cut down with me and when he smokes in front of me it is PURE TORTURE! My advice is is that why not ask your husband if he could please smoke outside and not around you? Make it a golden house rule! and let him know it would be a big help to you! If he loves you he should support you on your quit journey!

Be strict with your quitting routine, You can do it and this time without fail! 

0 Kudos