cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

sweetplt

I am new to this site.

Hi All,  

I am new to this community.  Tomorrow I celebrate 14 days quit and I am so proud to be back in this journey.  

Please be patient while I learn this site and how it works.  Happy Quit Sunday.  Today, I choose not to smoke.

Sweetp aka Colleen

23 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

sweetplt

Great! Sorry I didn't think to check that.  I saw that you were new and was glad that you had gotten numerous replies. As you can imagine some people post and get replies and never respond. That's sad when that happens as we love to see as many people quit as possible.

Thank you for checking in! Everyone is pretty understanding here especially in the holiday season. Completely understandable if you can't get to individual replies.  Hope to see more from you soon.

Happy Holidays!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
sweetplt

Ah Mark...year's ago I was on another quit site and remember the same thing...people who never responded...and it is sad...because it is so important to know you are helping other's in this journey...I think it is great you care and care so much about your site. 

Nope answering individually right now...I am so excited to be 14 days Free...and it is so nice to get so many Welcome's ...  Good Job to your site and it's people...Thanks a bunch ~ Colleen

anaussiemom

Good Morning

Smiley-20Hello.gif

sweetplt

Hello...love this...Thank you and have a Happy Monday Aussie...mom...~ Colleen aka sweetp