cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

tracy4

I am back and proud of it!!!!

I decided to quit again and make this my final quit!!! I quit on 1/3/10 and it has been good run thus far. I am using the patch and support from my boyfriend, friends, websites and such....It helps me alot to read stories of lung cancer and what can happen if i continue to smoke

I am DAMN proud of my 18 days and soon I will have completed my three weeks! It feels great to be a non smoker.. I love breathing again. I smoked around 2 packs a day and maybe sometimes three on the weekends. Which is way to much!!! Hell one is way to much!!!!!!!

This quit feels very different than my past quits - this quit i am proud of... This quit i have more support. thins time around I know it will be my last!

I am here to stay and offer support to anyone who needs it.

KTQ

Tracy

0 Kudos
2 Replies
needtoquit4

Good for you Tracy! 

I'm only a day and a half into my quit, using the patch and doing ok.  I've noticed that this website is not really active, I also log into a website called quitnet.com that website has a lot of activity, etc.

18 days is great!

Nancy

0 Kudos
latitude

I decided to quit again but unlike last time I am more ready this time. I used to smoke 30 cigs a day but last year Ihave it down to half a pack and last month 3-4 a day  but I just can't get over that last 'hump' so hopefully with this plan I can. 🙂

0 Kudos