cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

sherry18

I QUIT ON AUG 22ND!!

It has now been just over 2 weeks for me now and I havent had one smoke! I get the odd craving but nothing that changing what im doing doesnt help!! I stopped COLD and it worked for me, I just wish I had of know about this site when I was thinking of quiting, Im sure it would have helped!! ( insted of the quiting Cold thing)
I wish everyone luck and I hope I can stay on track!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
leah9

I'm proud of you for making this choice and for sticking to it. Changing what I'm doing really helps me too. What are some things you like to change? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
0 Kudos
sherry18

I use to smoke alot when I was on the comp so now I try not to spend so much time on it... LOL I have a son and he loves to play games and watch movies on Youtube so I give him the comp lots now. But when Im on it and I start to crave a smoke I get up and clean somthing! Anything! I was not much of a clean all the time person before and Im still not but my place have never looked better since I quit! Its been 25 days now!!! Not even a drag but the past couple of days have been really bad with the cravings I have been dreaming about it even!! Sorry getting off track, I down a glass of water or what has really helped is drawing or writing it keeps my mind and hands busy!! I also am scared to gain weight so if I get a craving I get my son and we go outside to play or go for a walk... I have become WAY more active since I stoped smoking and thats cuz I try to move when I start to crave! Im happy about that part!! Anyways Im done with the novel LOL best of luck!!
0 Kudos