cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

SimplySheri

I Like Nonsense

~~I like nonsense.  It wakes up the brain cells.  Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it is a way of looking at life through the wrong end of the telescope and enables you to laugh at life's realities.~~  Dr. Seuss

Have a great afternoon, all, and remember not to take yourself too seriously  

143 Replies
SimplySheri

Soooooo, today is another day thank goodness   Much to do if I choose to, nothing to do if I'd rather.  I have about a month or so left with Jake before he goes off to college so I like to hang out with him and enjoy his face    We laugh a lot together, he has the best sense of humor!! I got to see the grandestkids last night as well.  Jay and I understand each other and don't even have to talk.  Little man and I have fun.  He takes my hand, says "Come on, me" and we are off on adventures

SimplySheri

So I woke up early this Sunday morning and texted my son Happy Birthday....only his birthday is tomorrow, not today   Sigh...age has this 'thing' for me you know?   I stay confused but happy.  So today is going to be a gentle humor day rather than a belly laugh day.  Humor is always important but sometimes it can get to loud for me.  Smiles are good, too  

Image may contain: text

SimplySheri

Image may contain: text

SimplySheri

Image may contain: text that says 'I was Born to be Wild. But only till about 8.30ish Maybe 9pm tops...'

SimplySheri

So nice to see you here, elvan  Hope these make you smile.  Gentle hugs to you as our Diane Joy says. Hope you are well.

elvan

MANY smiles, thank you.

♥Ellen

SimplySheri

Good morning, world!!  What a beautiful day it is today.   Don't forget to laugh today!!!

elvan

You MUST be sure that YoungAtHeart‌ sees this.

Ellen

YoungAtHeart

elvan 

I DID1  I DID!

That sure was fun, wasn't it?