cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

SimplySheri

I Like Nonsense

~~I like nonsense.  It wakes up the brain cells.  Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it is a way of looking at life through the wrong end of the telescope and enables you to laugh at life's realities.~~  Dr. Seuss

Have a great afternoon, all, and remember not to take yourself too seriously  

143 Replies
SimplySheri

Dear me, Today is only as busy as you want it to be   Don't look ahead, don't look behind.  Just one step at a time and enjoy each and every one!!

Cousin-Itt

Thank you for the smiles this morning

I debated on whether to put this on my humor board or my motivation board. For me though this might read—"There is almost pure happiness in being silly and ridiculous." So, it's motivation! Great Quotes, Quotes To Live By, Me Quotes, Inspirational Quotes, Fun Qoutes, Famous Quotes, Wisdom Quotes, The Words, Quotable Quotes

Cousin-Itt

"It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept" - Calvin and Hobbes. - Me too Calvin, me too. Calvin Und Hobbes, Calvin And Hobbes Quotes, Great Quotes, Me Quotes, Funny Quotes, Inspirational Quotes, Cartoon Quotes, The Words, Just Keep Walking

Cousin-Itt

I believe this

I live in my own

little world

but it's ok

they know me

here

Can't remember who wrote this

SimplySheri

Lol . I love it!!

RoseH

I absolutely love this post!  I needed some smiles on my face this morning, and I got a lot of em!  Thank you!  Love, Rosemary

SimplySheri

Good morning me   And anyone else who happens to stumble across this post   As I was doing my yoga this morning with David O (on youtube, great instructor!), he encouraged us to have fun with it.  So rather than struggle into a Hindu pushup, I laughed my way into pretzel shapes and we met in downward facing dog.  He says that we all have days we flop around and I think that's ok.  Flop away, at least you are doing something, right????  And when I think about things even more, it seems that those who try to control everything around them are the ones who are stressed, angry, and uptight.  Relax and enjoy life's ride....life won't take you in the wrong direction

RoseH

Amen to that!  And smiles and a lot of good laughs are “right on” too!  Laughter is the best medicine, my granny said!  Hugs!  Rosemary

elvan

Boy oh boy are there some really good ones here, thank you.

minihorses

I fantasize about being skinny again.  It's a real let down when I look in the mirror