cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

james10

I FEEL LIKE SHIT

I JUST RELAPED...I CANT BELIVE I DIDNT EVEN GO A DAY...I FEEL SO LOW....LIKE I LET MYSELF DOWN...LIKE I AM WEAK....I HATE THAT I THREW AWAY ALL THOSE HOURS WITHOUT A CIG...LIKE I SHOULD HAVE FOUGHT MORE...AND I FEEL LIKE I LET YOU GUYS DOWN TO...ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN SENDING ME TIPS AND SUPPORT....MAKES ME FEEL THAT U GUYS DID THAT FOR NOTHING NOW...NOW IM BACK AT SQAURE ONE...
0 Kudos
14 Replies
james10

thank you very much
0 Kudos
lauren16

You couldn't have said it any better. I couldn't even last a day... and I too felt extremely disappointed in myself, and like I let everyone here down... and everyone sounded so proud of me, and I just blew it! Ugh... but back to square one... I'm taking it one day at a time. 🙂
0 Kudos
angel6

James,

Take the shame, guilt, and depression you feel now and turn it into determination & motivation! Get educated, work the plan, and persevere. You can do this!
0 Kudos
sue7

I'm in the same boat as you right now James...point being, you're not alone with the relapse crap. Doing fine when smokes aren't available but only last a few hours more once I'm around someone else smoking.For the moment I'm taking it minute by minute and sooner or later I'm going to win and so are you! Hang in there!
0 Kudos
angelquit

You can do this. It isn't easy, but it is do able. You have to have a good mind set. When your ready you'll know and we'll be here to support you again and again and again. Don't be so hard on yourself, we all have relapses and then we succeed. You Will Too.
0 Kudos