cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

I AM STILL HERE !!!!

Happy Sunday to all the EX-ers out there. Very smart people who join this site because that means they want to really quit smoking, once & for all!!  It's now been 4 yrs since I got smart & had my last nasty cigarette!

This site and all my new found friends here helped to make that possible. To all the newbies on here, YOU CAN DO IT!!! I am so happy & have found new priorities in life. I am also a lot richer in my check book.

I was hoping to join up with everyone for the annual reunion & gathering as I did the year it was in Orlando. However, we are expecting our son & his family to arrive beginning of June. They continue to be international teachers in China, so we only see them once a year. We did go over last Jan-Feb for a month & enjoyed it so much. We have numerous projects to take care of before their visit & we are running out of time. My heart will be with all of you that weekend. I know it will be so much fun. Hope to get to next year's.

These are 2 of our precious grands we wait anxiously to see.

Tags (1)
10 Replies
elvan

msgardengirl320‌ Sorry we won't see you at the reunion but so happy for you that you will be with your precious grandchildren and your son and family.  What a wonderful thing to look forward to, even if it is only once a year.  

Have an amazing visit and congratulations on four magnificent years!

Ellen

0 Kudos