cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

curt2

I AM Back 4Good & just realized...being on the CPU is one of my Triggers.

I was disappointed in myself for not trying so hard. Even though it was b4 my quit date i still was upset with myself. But.........I am Proud to say the 2day is June 8th, and i am on my 3rd day of being smoke free. I was overwelmed with emails and cant thank you all enough for your support. I'm back in it 2 WIN IT. Day 3.....and there will be a Day 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11.......ect.! BELIEVE THAT. I now realize how much smoking really take from my life. A few days w/o smoking i have accomplished more than i do prob in 2weeks. Smoking allows me 2 put things off b/c it drains be and takes up time. The last couple of days, i have been busy...taking care of business and it feels good. Enough for now i could prob go one and on. You being on the computer is one my Triggers....lol....but i'll be alright.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
diedre

Hello, I stopped smoking on June 7th also. Good luck to you!
Diedre
0 Kudos
curt2

Good luck 2 u also....I think i found this in the Forum room..........it's a good bye letter to cigs........i read it and will read my own and read it to my family. see if you can find it...it may be a good idea.
0 Kudos