cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

minihorses

How many countries?

I know this site has many people from other countries as well as the U.S.  I'm wondering what countries the people on ex are from or currently reside in?  I don't want personal information, names, towns, or anything else, just the country of residence to see how far this 'family' extends.  Please write your country on the list and PLEASE make sure your country name IS NOT  on the list already before adding it.  Lord the site admins would have my butt in a sling for clogging up space I'm sure (I was a site admin on a site for a while and I know how things can get bogged down.)  I'll start with obviously:

1.  USA 

30 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Good info for us to use to travel to on the freedom train. 

Giulia

Shaheen is from Bangladesh

aderb (a newcomer) is from Saudi Arabia

Bree19

By now you're sure to know - Sunny South Africa

Bree19

Free2BU

Yup Sunny South Africa it is....and super hot here in Durban

This is FUN!!!!!!  USA of course......For some reason today seems to be dragging for me. Not having cravings...

I did alot to organzie for leaving winter place yesterday,slept hard,awoke tired.... 88 degrees too Hot, to walk Mazy the little black and tan mini doxie. Pavement is black asphalt  and she is almost 11 yrs. Pretty soon,we will go outside and walk........I made 12,000 steps yesterday and today so far about 500. Been checking out stuff in this pc, that is suppose to be all fixed............

Mandolinrain

USA here.

Grandparents came over from Ireland and Germany/Austria/Hungray

Christine13

Manitoba, Canada.........it's a gorgeous day here today too, sunny and +1C.

freeneasy

I'm in PA USA  about 10 miles west of New Joysey USA and about 644 kilometers south of Ottowa Ontario Canada

Sootie

freeneasy‌    Hi Jim! How was the snow fall in the Allentown/Bethlehem area? We got about 12 inches here with high winds and lots of drifting.

freeneasy

Hi Sootie, we only got about 5 inches here but lots of ice too and power outages.

0 Kudos