cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Susan59

What to do with all the money?

So what do you plan to do with all the money you are saving?

I am donating mine to a cause that needed my help.

Some people buy themselves things....some people just save it and look at it.

What are your plans?

Whatever you do with it you earned it!!

Prayers to all

Susan - Free and Healing for One Month, Twenty Seven Days, 15 Hours and 35 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 3 Days and 15 Hours, by avoiding the use of 1056 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $304.24.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
sarah31

I bought a Wii and a Wii Fit as a way to reward myself but also start to exercise.
My quit date is June 4, so hopefully it will come in the mail soon to distract me.
I was also planning on getting a bunch of 5 dollar bills from my bank, and adding one to a jar each day.
I love that you're giving yours away. I'm a social worker, so if you need any suggestions for organizations, I have plenty! 🙂
0 Kudos
Susan59

Cool about the WII Sarah, I have thought about getting one,. I need to do something to get rid of my quitting weight. I was doing really well and then hurt my back....since then I have gained about 10 pounds. Now my back is healed and it is time to move,,,,,,,,,,, Hope the quit is going well.

We can do this

Susan Day 108
0 Kudos

Once I quit, I will save less than $40 a month for 4 cartons worth (I roll my own), but I plan to use that money toward my herbal wildcrafting passion and boosting my home income ventures.

0 Kudos