cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Subzero20001

How do you feel so far?

In January I got the flu and even though I'm a healthy 27 year old man, I got pneumonia and was out for over two weeks. I can't help but point my finger at my constant vaping.

I've been using patches (and duct tape) for the past 2 days. Went from 90-120 mg nicotine per day to 21 mg, and now the craving is REAL. Several times a day I have to fight with myself to not go and buy a disposable vape.

I'm feeling on edge, my gums hurt, I get headaches. On the other hand, though, I already feel as though my airways are less restricted and I can breath more Freely. 

Just wanted to express how it's been for me so far in hopes that others can relate. If you're so inclined, please leave a post about how you're feeling so far and how long ago you quit.  If there are enough replies, maybe I can gauge what people are feeling based on the number of days from their quit date. 

22 Replies
SuzyQ411

Just stopping by to say you are on my mind.... How are things going for you Jen_819‌ ?? 

Jen_819

Hi! I am doing good, just trying to get through the weekend. Staying busy. Going to make some habanero jelly tomorrow to stay busy. Maybe go get some fall mums:) thanks for checking in on me! Hugs!!

SuzyQ411

Diversional activities are a great way to not smoke; glad you have found some great ones to keep you busy!!

{{{ HUGS }}} back atcha!!

0 Kudos