cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

dollarbill

Here I Go Again

I went almost 3weeks w/o smoking...my longest streak...and i screwed it up. Once again, i'm jumping right back on board and I am on day 3. This is truly the hardest thing i have ever tried to suceed doing. I try and stay positive and make it a good thing but when in that moment all i could think about was ...i went this long...."one won't hurt"...damnnnn. well i'm back at it again....wish me luck........L.C.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
mike-mennit

I can only say I am on my first day and I am determined to take this damn thing one hour at atime if need be. I am with you all the way,...if EVER you want to talk....CALLME....maybe try to think of it BEFORE you slip is that taking that puff will DO NOTHING for you.....YOUR ONLY FEEDING THAT UGLY...PATHETIC NICODEMON within you that persuades your mind......STARVE HIM....HATE HIM....ESCAPE FROM THIS BONDAGE BY THINKING OF YOUR NEED FOR THAT CIG ONLY AN ILLUSION...IT WILL NOT CALM YOU....IT WILL NOT GIVE YOU CONFIDENCE....IT WILL DO NOTHING BUT FEED NICOTINE TO THAT LYING NICODEMON....STARVE HIM....HE IS A CREEP.

MIKE
0 Kudos
sylvie

Go go MIke!
good luck to you, you obviously want to do this, just remind yourself
read a lot here, you will find reinforment, if you need it.
he sure is a creep, yessss sir! and your the man, to step on it!
have a great free but, day!
0 Kudos
dollarbill

congrats on your quit Mike. So far i'm good, i'm on day 19 now. still going strong man.
0 Kudos