cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

JACKIE1-25-15

Help

I have started a discussion in an effort to help the newbies more. Newbie Roll Call  I need your assistance in supporting them also.  Yes, I know that most of you do that already, but some newbies may not feel comfortable writing a blog. I am hoping this is can be a special spot that they can address specifically what is going on with them or make a comment until they are more comfortable blogging, etc.  I need your feedback if you are EXperiencing, Have EXperienced and Have the wisdom to give needed support this discussion comes up.  Please feel free to give your input.  Thanks for your support in advance.  Paying it forward.  Feedback on this idea is welcome. 

22 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Fantastic Idea!!!!

indingrl

TEAM love to ALL

jonimarie

Jackie I think this is so wonderful. I agree it is hard to keep track of. I have gone back on some posts that are several days old of newbies and asked how are you doing? I had Ellen & Sootie do this to me several times when I was new to encourage me to post and get more invested with my Quit. It is hard to keep track of. But bless you for this idea and all of you who do pay a lot better attention to the newbies than I do