Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

omnlibby

Help please

I have no support in stopping...

Tags (1)
27 Replies
Barbscloud

Welcome. That's what this site is for.  They're are many here without support, including myself.  But you're quitting for you, not anyone else.  At times, it's actually in spite of others.  Believe in yourself--you can do it and we'll be here to support you all the way.  Just reach out!

Barb

stepgail

Hi and Welcome!

this is a great supportive group. For me, quit cold turkey, not the easiest thing but it worked and almost 10 years later  cannot imagine smoking................I kept my hands busy with online games, etc. Used the patch And Lozenges, needed all the crutches I could get hold of. But it worked.

First few days hardest but you can do this! Cravings come in waves and you just walk your way through them, believe me they will be less and less just power through.

Many times I got up from my desk at my smoking times, walked down the hall to the door, Thought "hell no" walked back to my office

This will get easier until you finally can't imagine smoking!

you got this!

Giulia

So????  Have you been back here to see the responses you've gotten?  I don't know about anybody else, but I'd sure like to hear back from you.  omnlibby Do you feel like you're being supported here?  Are you getting our responses?  If so, please let us know.  We care.

Deena-A-Yenni

WELCOME AND LET US KNOW YOU ARE STILL WITH US!!

lqsi12

Hi, would you like to try again with your quit while its fresh in you thought's ?  We know its hard give it a go again for your well being !

MarilynH

How are you doing omnlibby

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I was wondering the same about omnlibby

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Barb102

We are help to support you.