cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Hellooooooooooo

I jumped on the site to say Hi and see what is going on and I can't find anything or anybody.  I knew there was upgrading going on but seriously. I had to give a girl scouts honor to not swear, shout, push or shove to just sign on. Not only can I not find any of you #Storm, #Guilia,#El, #Dale, #Jen etc.. I cannot find myself. If anyone can hear me please reach out and help an ole gal find her Ex ~ex family.

Miss you guys!

xoxo

Ms J

3 plus years

Don't know for sure how many days, can't find my profile

14 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

PS - click on the arrow by your avatar for a drop down menu to view your profile and other things.

JACKIE1-25-15

You have found us. 

TerrieQuit

Well, hello Jackie, it's good to see you. Here are a couple of links that might help you navigate! https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/community-help/blog/2017/02/14/ex-to-ex-instructions  and another good one is /blogs/ShawnP-blog/2017/01/28/welcome-to-our-community?sr=search&searchId=cd2b3b9b-beeb-49ae-b26a-58...‌. It took about a week for me to get my feet wet but now I'm up to my neck! LOL! I hope you stick around, Best wishes!  ~Terrie~

Strudel

Hi there - great to see you! Very good advice above - it is a work in progress for me - still learning! But, you can do it! Again - great to see you and congrats to you on your fabulous quit! 

bonniebee

Mrs j we are all here well most of us ! It is such a different platform but practice makes perfect . I have been fumbling through myself but I am glad I did not give up there are many nice things and you will find your way kind of like quitting smoking !  One nice thing in conversations is the "Questions" I have asked quite a few !