cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

HASFit & Squat Challenge #2

Listen up all you MOVERS and SHAKERS! We are starting Challenge #2 tomorrow, July 11th.  Our first challenge, To the MOVERS and Shakers and Any BODY interested, was a success.  Thanks to Miss Jackie for suggesting it! Now on to the next!  This challenge has two parts. To continue our squats, we will be doing the Dr. Oz 30 Day Squat Challenge in addition to HASFits’ 30 Day Low Impact Beginner Workout. Don’t be shy! All are welcome! Do what you can, modify if you need to.

Part 1: Squats

https://s.doctoroz.com/Squat%20One%20Sheet_Final%20%282%29.pdf 

Part 2: HASFit 

HASfit's FREE 30 Day Low Impact Beginner Workout Program - Beginner Exercise Routine - Beginner Work... 

Week 15 Minute Low Impact Workout10 Minute Low Impact Aerobic WorkoutBeginner Weight TrainingOFF10 Minute Low Impact Cardio Exercises
+
Standing Abs Workout
20 Minute Low Impact CardioOFF
Week 2Beginner Leg WorkoutBeginner Upper Body Workout15 Minute Easy Workout
+
Easy Abs Workout
OFF30 Minute Low Impact Workout30 Minutes of Walking, Biking, or SwimmingOFF
Week 315 Minute Low Impact Workout
+
Standing Abs Workout
Beginner Weight Training10 Minute Low Impact Aerobic Workout
+
10 Minute Low Impact Cardio Exercises
OFF20 Minute Low Impact Cardio30 Minutes of Walking, Biking, or SwimmingOFF
Week 4Beginner Leg Workout
+
Beginner Upper Body Workout
15 Minute Easy Workout15 Minute Low Impact Workout
+
Easy Abdominal Exercises
OFF30 Minutes of Walking, Biking, or Swimming
+
Easy Abs Workout
30 Minute Low Impact WorkoutOFF
Week 520 Minute Low Impact CardioBeginner Weight Training
+
Easy Abdominal Exercises
Continue to the 30 Day Challenge to Get in Shap

177 Replies

Is your son coming back home to live or just visit?  I keep showing my mom houses I want and she said why don't i just move back home to save for a house.  I love my parents but they drive me crazy!!  LOL.  I would go nuts!  I keep telling my brother-in-law I'm moving into their spare room and will use his weight room as my salon.  He just laughs. Whatever!  If I didn't run a business from home I might, that's a BIG MIGHT, consider moving with the parents.

JACKIE1-25-15

He is coming to stay, not sure how long.  Only God knows.  I am EXcited he will be here in Sept..  He is single and an ordained minister.  He loves to cook and keep things in order. A great handyman.  Don't tell. We get along Extremely well.  Thank God. 

I'm coming to Virginia to meet your son

Giulia

Not doing day 6 for me today.  Back has been hurting for two days now.  And I think yesterday's exercise did NOT help it.  So I'll be a day behind.  IF, the back is good tomorrow.  I think I have FINALLY learned to pay attention to what my body is telling me.  Only took 69 years! lol  I also think I was trying to keep up at his pace yesterday which was REALLY STUPID, having done none of those aerobic weight exercises at that pace since I was working out with The Firm (if anybody is familiar with that.)  And also, I power washed for many hours yesterday.  That too takes a toll on the body (and the back) at this age.  So, I'm not going to chastise myself.  But even so, there is that part of me that says, "You should have done it."  Very hard to ignore that "you can do better Demon" that drives some of us to places we really shouldn't go, physically - smartly.  Must have to punish ourselves, and when we don't we feel guilty about it.  

kristen-9.7.15‌  any normally DRIVEN person will re-arrange their furniture at 9 pm.  You're not alone I can assure you!  lol

Do what you can Giulia‌. We don’t want you to get hurt even more!

Im so tempted to arrange it back right now at 10:35 pm.  It’s bothering me right now! I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep until I get it how I want it. It’s giving me anxiety! Hahahs

Giulia

Well if it's gonna keep you awake all night thinking about it... In life with problems we can accept, reject or change what we don't like.  You can always accept it tonight, reject it tomorrow and change it around again when you feel like it.  

Just finished moving it back to the same boring spot. I knew I wouldn’t be able to sleep. HAHA 

JACKIE1-25-15

OM GOODNESS , I FORGOT THIS IS A REST DAY WHOO HOO. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY

I love the rest days!!

JACKIE1-25-15

Lamont.jpg