Give and get support around quitting

Christophina

Groups thing seems complicated

Hello? Anyone here?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
23 Replies
MarilynH

Hello Christophina , it's wonderful to see you I'm in Eastern Canada and am happy to meet you and Laurel, it's chilly and quite windy here too, stay warm and enjoy your day. 

0 Kudos
elvan

Christophina‌ What a lovely portrait of you and Laurel...it is sunny in Virginia but unseasonably cool.  Next week is forecast all in the 90's so I will enjoy this day in the 70's which probably seems warm to you.

Ellen

0 Kudos
Christophina

Hi Marilyn in Eastern Canada nice to meet you too and thanks Ellen....nice to know youre having a blisteringly hot day. Doubt if we got to 60 degrees today.   We were having some really lovely sunny days until this drammatic change today. Hoping it changes back for next week, cos I'm going fossil hunting on the south coast. Holidaying with a friend in a camper van for a week.

MarilynH

I really hope that your weather gets much warmer Christophina so you will be able to really enjoy going fossil hunting with your friend, sounds like a lot of fun so I hope the weather cooperates for you.

0 Kudos

Actually the nice thing about groups now is that we all get to see discussions. Before you could make a discussion or a comment and nobody would see them so you are basically talking to yourself. I live in Colorado and the temp is 68 degrees. A rather perfect day! Sunshine, no humidity and no wind! I'll take it! Laurel is beautiful and so are you! Stay warm and dry!

Mandolinrain

Hi Chritophona, had a busy afternoon today. Was in a car accident. Everyone is ok though. Lady pulled out in front of me and then hit her brakes and I hit her back end. More my fault. I have a headache  but i think more due to stress today. Not gonna smoke over it though. Just happy nobody hurt. What a day....geeeese!

0 Kudos
gregp136

Geeeeeese, what a day is right, Mandolinrain‌!  I hope you went and got checked over.  You never know what may come up in a day or two!  Take care of yourself!

0 Kudos
Bree19

Mandolinrain

Missy!  What a shock.  Sheesh!  Please just have your neck checked out, to rule out whiplash.

Take care my friend.

Love much

Bree

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I hope your headache is gone Mandolinrain ,if it's not please get a Dr to check you out ok ?

0 Kudos
elvan

Mandolinrain‌ I am SO SORRY, that's terrible.  I am so glad that you are alright.  Sounds to me like SHE is at fault.   I take it she doesn't admit to pulling out in front of you and there were no witnesses that saw it?   I would have a headache too.  

0 Kudos