Give and get support around quitting

Christophina

Groups thing seems complicated

Hello? Anyone here?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
23 Replies
gregp136

I am here.  If you are referring to all those groups, I think (and I am not sure) there were different times (and different internet programs) that they seemed to work better.  Am I right, Elders?

0 Kudos
Christophina

Hi Greg I thought I posted my question in the group 'United Kingdom Quitters' which has 2 members and no posts.

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

In my time here most groups have very little activity.  There are a few that are active but I personally do not participate much in the groups.  

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

You did post this in United Kingdom Quitters group but everyone can see and comment on it.

0 Kudos
Christophina

This is me and Laurel on a cold, windy, wet day in England. 

We cant wait to chat about this or that!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes this group is kind of small now. We're primarily a U.S. Community but we do have a scattering of people from other places including Europe, Asia, Australia, South and Latin America and South Africa.

This group was migrated from the previous community platform but we do have ojoj‌,  broncorick‌, stella09mariasuzmacshanna13‌, thenunn2jenny191‌,  boyohboyx , mandi68Linda142‌  taliesinwales‌ some people who appear to be from England.  nusanctuary_01.01.14sarah-tstrawbsbadrihildajane‌ AMANDA_100 brendan3 kagslee jamo acornisheye ashley72 jules38 rosie22 Leeza lukeymg2  linda.mustafa from UK.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
broncorick

i AM STILL AROUND

AND STILL SMOKE FREE

BRONCRICK

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

broncorick wrote: