cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all.

Happy Wednesday!!!!!!!  A fine day it is to be alive and smoke free!!!  Good and bad news from the doctor.  The ankle is healing up well.  It just needs a little physical therapy.  My mouth is broken in two places from getting mugged.  I see an oral surgeon this morning.  They think they may have to wire it.  

How is everybody's quit going?  No matter how much adversity comes into our lives, we do not have to smoke!!!!  We do not have to handle life with a cigarette anymore!!  Stay with it!!  It's worth it!!!!!!

N. O. P. E. 

0 Kudos
28 Replies
plug66

so sorry Mike, take care and try to enjoy the time off....many prayers

0 Kudos
KMC56

My heart is just broken to hear this, you are a light and true inspiration to us all!!!  Hope a heals well and fast.  Prayers to you Mike!

0 Kudos

Mike, I really am sad to hear about your assault! I hope they catch the perpetrators so they can't hurt anybody else anytime soon!

I'm praying for a full and quick recovery! So glad you don't have to wire the jaw!

Take Care!

0 Kudos
rosemarymom

So sorry to hear about what happened to you.  Your cheerful, early morning greetings are always looked forward to.  How could anyone hurt someone as nice as you?  Take care and heal soon.  Chicken soup and pudding for you!!!

0 Kudos
nanawendy

So sorry to hear about this, Mike.  Sending healing prayers and warm hugs your wy

keep calm and carry on

Wendy

12/31/12

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Oh Mike, so sorry to hear you had to go through such horrible event.  Wishing you speedy recovery, happy your jaw can heal without surgery.  May your health return soon, prayers and healing thought sent your way!

0 Kudos
JustSharon

Mike, I am so sorry to hear this news. My heart just cries for such a happening to our wonderful. God loving. always smiling mike. And here you are still with your sunshine beside your pain. I pray for comfort for you Mike! God Bless you.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Oh my gosh Mike, I'm so sorry to hear this, ugh I pray that you healike up quickly, I had jaw surgery several yrs ago and was wired shut andthat wasn't fun at all sending good thoughts and prayers up a speedy recovery......

0 Kudos
sparky26

Jeeze , Mike , that's awful , but guess it could of been worse huh ? 

Sending out some cyber healing energy to you for a speedy recovery .

0 Kudos