cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all.

Happy Wednesday!!!!!!!  A fine day it is to be alive and smoke free!!!  Good and bad news from the doctor.  The ankle is healing up well.  It just needs a little physical therapy.  My mouth is broken in two places from getting mugged.  I see an oral surgeon this morning.  They think they may have to wire it.  

How is everybody's quit going?  No matter how much adversity comes into our lives, we do not have to smoke!!!!  We do not have to handle life with a cigarette anymore!!  Stay with it!!  It's worth it!!!!!!

N. O. P. E. 

0 Kudos
28 Replies
joedice711

sorry to hear about your troubles mike!!!  such a rotting shame how some people are just evil.. hope they nail this piece of crap..heal well.  i with Pops‌ 3-2 lol...

Giulia

Oh Mike!  What an awful thing!  Yet you sound so cheery.  Amazing spirit!  Hope they don't have to wire your mouth.  Drinking meals through a straw ain't much fun.  Stay tough.  You and Nancy ought to hang out together with your sprained ankles.  You could do three-legged races!

0 Kudos
MePlus3

Im with pops! Wth! And why are people going out committing senseless crime as such? I sure hope they catch the people who did this and lay it on them hard because what they did were dead wrong! Praying for a speedy recovery take care and take it easy on yourself while you're healing.

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Mike so sorry this has happened to you. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Goode Morning, Mike! You're always so cheery NMW! I am praying for you! You are so nice and shouldn't have to be dealing with all this! ~Terrie~

0 Kudos
mikecity

Hi,

Just got home from the oral surgeon.  Good news!!!!!  If the jaw doesn't move it looks like it will heal the way it is.  He said to eat very soft food, leave the lower dentures out, and not to open my mouth wide.  I'm not to work, just take it easy until I see him next Wednesday.  

Thanks for all the prayers.  God sure does answer prayers!!!!!

TerrieQuit

Yay! Thanks for the update, Mike!

0 Kudos
susan_m

God is good, all the time!  All the time, God is good!

Thanks for the update!

0 Kudos
elvan

Will be thinking of you and praying for you, I am so sorry that such a horrible thing happened to you.  May your healing be as painless as possible!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Oh Mike I just saw this. So Sad that happened to you.

Prayers for a speedy recovery

Mags

0 Kudos