cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Getting ready to start my freedom from tobacco journey

I have set up quit date and I am really excited to see what this program has to offer along with tips and support along the way!

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Barbscloud

@Alexisreynolds Welcome to the Ex.  Glad you found us and are excited about your upcoming quit date.

Educate yourself about nicotine addiction and create a quit plan.  Many have found success with knowledge and preparation.   It took me 50 years and many attempts to finally get it. I went into my quits blindly and was never successful.  In addiction to some aids, I found the Ex a week prior to my quit.  For the first time I learned how to quit and had the support that was always lacking.

This link is a great lace to start. Learn how to identify your triggers, the tools you'll use, creating new associations instead of smoking, etc. 

https://www.becomeanex.org/guides/?cid=footer_community_linktobex

Make the commitment and you can do this too.  We're here to support you on your journey.  So reach out anytime you need help, want to share your experience or to support fellow quitters. We're all in this together.

Start your day by taking the Daily Pledge.  It's a great way to stay on track on day at a time.

Look forward to celebrating with you on the 25th. 

Stay busy and stay close.

Barb

0 Kudos