cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

stAn3

First Day

Hi, everybody. Today is my quit date. I am excited and nervous. The cravings have been coming but, with support, I know I can make it.

Stan

0 Kudos
8 Replies
mariamoor

Good luck. I don't have any advice because I just signed up but, even though I'm a stranger, you have my support. I'm sending good vibes your way.

0 Kudos
chillitown

I think its hardests cause it was "my time" to get away or walk outside.  Good Luck all.

0 Kudos
jackieraye

It's my quit date, too. (And I just signed up , too.) Thank God for Nicoderm. Getting up tomorrow morning is going to be another story, but I'm worrying about that when I get there. Luck to Stan and everyone!

0 Kudos
steve92

welcome to all, "I won't smoke TODAY". One day at a time. We are here for support and to support each other.

0 Kudos
muncyc63

Hey stan.  I have been smoke free for 1 day now.  I am using the patch.  I hurts a little and makes you lite headed for a little while but it is worth it.  I have not had 1 craving all day.  The patch has been completely amazing for me.  I hope you have the success I am.  Good Luck!!!

0 Kudos
stAn3

Thanks, everyone, for the encouraging words. I have now made it through my second day smoke-free.

0 Kudos
agatha

Hey all!

I have been smoke free for 2 months now and it does get alot easier.

Slap that patch on as soon as you get up in the morning! It sure did the trick for me. 

Sometimes I still get the urge to have a cig. but I figure that cig would only last about what 7-8 mins and I would put it out till another urge hits me.. the urges become less and less as the days pass.

Dont forget why we are doing this, its for us and the people that love us..  We can do this! We will do this!   

0 Kudos
eady36

Hi today is my first day too.  I am doing well and feel happy to have found this site!

0 Kudos