cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Find a Quit Buddy

I am looking for a quit buddy that will have a few minutes to chat, probably in the evenings, about our journeys to becoming EXs. I am looking for another college student, and would prefer to talk to someone else who is athletic. The struggle between being an athlete and a smoker is quite the battle! Feel free to message me!! Good luck!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
432 Replies
chrystal

Well this is my second attempt in two months to quit smoking and last time I really didn't have a quit buddy. So I am thinking maybe this time I need one...because I failed miserably.... 😞 ... And I don't want to fail again..no let me rephrase that I WON'T fail again!!
0 Kudos
lynn-julson

look for a quite buddy
0 Kudos
sue26

Need a quit buddie...I quit today 7/20/09.....Sue
0 Kudos
michelle23

anyone want a quit buddy starting July 25, 09
0 Kudos
jada

OK, I quit 22 days ago, but I think the more quit buddies the better. So anybody interested in helping me out and vice versa? Check out my page and add me as a friend! We can do it!!
0 Kudos
sue26

Well am still looking for a quit buddy I had 8 days behind me and then I blew it ...back on the track today 7/28/2009....sure would like some quit buddies....Sue
0 Kudos
chrystal

Wow I feel bad...haven't been on here in so long...Sorry my quit buddies! I hope all is well with you and you haven't had too hard of a time! If you need me just stop by my page.....
0 Kudos
jada

If anyone needs a quit buddy just come by my page and add me as a friend!! Stay strong and keep up the positive attitudes!!
0 Kudos
tiffany5

Hello everyone my name is Tiffany and I am a fellow ex smoker. It has been 2 weeks today and it feels wonderful. I am looking forward to meeting some of you and helping those whom I can. Take care all and God bless!
0 Kudos
spunkie

Anyone need a quit buddy I am here for you I love helping others with there quits it makes mine stronger anyone stop by my page I will be glad to chat together we can beat the cig monster .. SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT
  I have a video on my page that will make you laugh and help you with your quit if you have time to stop by.
0 Kudos