cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Find a Quit Buddy

I am looking for a quit buddy that will have a few minutes to chat, probably in the evenings, about our journeys to becoming EXs. I am looking for another college student, and would prefer to talk to someone else who is athletic. The struggle between being an athlete and a smoker is quite the battle! Feel free to message me!! Good luck!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
432 Replies
megan11

Wanting to quit May 5th would like someone to talk to about it, im also dealing with Multiple Sclerosis, 3 kids and preparing to buy a house... : )
0 Kudos
hillegal

I quit today if anyone else needs a quit buddy.
0 Kudos
cynthia-riley

I Plan to quit 6/5/2009. If anyone can help I would be grateful I know I will be A hard case.
0 Kudos
cindywilson

If there is someone who needs a buddy I will be one for you I have in almost 100 days now and feel I can help...
0 Kudos
cynthia-riley

thanks cindy i do accept any help i can get. thank you.
0 Kudos
cindywilson

no problem, I have been where you are, I suggest you do some reading before your quit date.Have you read the ex plan? Also check out Candid Quitters on here and relapse traps, also check out whyquit.com and look at the educational links that hwc has on his page. Have you decided how you are quitting? Are you cold turkeying or using meds or NRTs?
0 Kudos
yesican

My quit date is May 31, 09 after much preparation. Looking for a quit buddy to provide mutual support. Thanks.
0 Kudos
ddawicki

I'm looking for a smoke buddy who works on computers. I'm also doing this with my brother, but we don't live in the same town..
0 Kudos
angel-d

My quit date is today, I have already gone 13 hours without a cig and without the help of anyone and no stop smoking aids. Need someone to talk to, don't want to do this alone.
0 Kudos
sherri5

Hey - Sherri here - quit date is the Monday - July 6th - I am thinking I really am going to need a quit buddy - never quit this way before, so trying to do it right!
0 Kudos