cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Find a Quit Buddy

I am looking for a quit buddy that will have a few minutes to chat, probably in the evenings, about our journeys to becoming EXs. I am looking for another college student, and would prefer to talk to someone else who is athletic. The struggle between being an athlete and a smoker is quite the battle! Feel free to message me!! Good luck!!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
432 Replies
samantha23

Need a quit buddy.......I vowed to myself to breath easier tomorrow.....Jan 16th! So yeah!
0 Kudos
pam18

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have 23 hours & 12 minutes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could sure use a buddy!
0 Kudos
maggie7

I have stopped for a day and a half. Its much harder than I thought. Could really use a buddy!
0 Kudos
pam18

my arms r tired, i need a break.
0 Kudos
edith2

Hey Maggie! I'll be your quit buddy! I haven't smoked since July 17, 2004.
0 Kudos
pam18

MAggie! I owe you an apology for being so insensitive re; comment "...a break" & inconsiderately putting it above Your " ...use a buddy." I was very discouraging and i am sorry.
0 Kudos
krissy6

I had a big relapse and started after 3 months of success. Need help!
0 Kudos
michele2

Hey Kris, everyone makes mistakes...Pick yourself back up and start again. We are all here for you. YOU are worth this quit! You can do this!
0 Kudos

I am trying again to quit and since I have few friends, I am needing a "quit buddy" for support. I live in Ohio, am a nurse here and a pretty cool, smart person (with the exception of choosing to start smoking!). Like I said, I have very few friends, so no one to really lean on for support. I need someone to give me that support. I have tried OTC aides for quitting, as well as Rx aides, none of which have done any good. So, now, the only thing I have left is my own strength, will power and determination. Anyone with time for advice, tips or who just wants to say "Hi" and remind me that I can do this would be so greatly appreciated! Thanks!
0 Kudos
anna

Looking for a quit buddy for the 8th of Feb. If you would like to quit on or near this date please add me as a friend so we can support one another.

Thanks!
0 Kudos