cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ralph1955

Family.........

Family isn't just about who we grew up with; it's about those we've met along our life journey and who have become close to us.  I think of all of you as my extended family who have been with me every step of the way during my quit.  The support, caring and understand has been amazing.  Even when I go off topic because something is bothering me or I'm feeling broken, you have been there.  

Just want to share some photos of mom who is doing so well since we've been able to visit her again.  Hope that's ok.

mommeca.jpgmomca.jpgmomme.jpg

20 Replies
elvan

I am so sorry, l cannot believe the people who don’t wear masks or wear them with their noses sticking out. It is very challenging for me to wear one because of my COPD but l would NEVER risk another person’s life by not wearing one. Living to be 97 is amazing, she must have been a very special lady. My condolences to you & to your partner. I am so glad that he got to be with her & hold her hand & tell her that it was okay to move on. Celebrate that special life & the priceless time you all had.

Ellen

0 Kudos