cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(: My family & I never would've thunk it :)

My hubby Mark will have 6 years of Smokefree living on the 25th of April and I'll follow two and a half months later on the 14th of July neither one of us ever thought in a million years that we'd ever quit neither did the family or any of our friends BUT our health was becoming a concern which made us sick and tired of being sick and tired because coughing and choking and nearly horking up a lung or possibly even both was just about the way things were especially for Mark at night for me it was mostly in the mornings trying to get that first drag or two in without horking up my lungs WOW!!!!! I don't miss those days at all, it sure as HELL wasn't easy by any stretch of the imagination in those early days and weeks BUT boy oh boy it's so worth it to be able to go anywhere anytime whenever wherever and however without wondering where to sneak off to suck on a damned Cancer Stick because once you get through the roller coaster ups and downs of withdrawals and moodswings and lack of sleep to get to that good place in your quit where you realize that LIFE really is Grand without a Cigarette in Hand!!! YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON.......2,100 glorious DOF for mtoday and I'm still smiling because I'm free thankfully with commitment and perseverance everyone & anyone can and will be living  a life of Freedom it'st he best choice anyone of us will ever make in our lifetime becausei t's a GIFT of LIFE.......

d7a21135c1fa3e74e5d399908d5a1c96.jpgFB_IMG_1584494892923.jpgc2cd71e294e7460ab20954ba8eea60e2.jpg

25 Replies
Barbara145

Good morning Marilyn.  Great positive messages this morning.  Thanks, I can use 'em  You and Mark stay safe.

MarilynH

Thank you Barb I needed it this morning too  you stay safe too.

YoungAtHeart

Your breaking the coffee cup saying reminds me of my temper tantrum over my acting out computer.  I got so angry with it, I slammed and broke the top to my rolltop desk.  The computer got fixed - I will have to pay a furniture repair person to fix the desk.

We ALL need to think before we let our emotions get the best of us!  Lesson learned!

indingrl

To YOUR husband and to YOU Marilyn as living  NON SMOKERS- GOOD JOB

sweetplt

Good Afternoon Marilyn...MarilynH a little late getting to Ex’s today.  Congratulations on 2100 Days of Freedom.  You have two super quits.  You give back so unconditionally.  Thank you...I too, was sick and tired.  

Congratulations on Mark’s 6 years of Freedom...Whoo hoo...! You both are doing it together...Happy Monday ~ Colleen 497 DOF 

pastedImage_2.jpg

MarilynH

Hugs ♥

MarilynH

Thank you ♥

SimplySheri

And every successful quitter will agree with you, Marilyn...it is so well worth it!!!  Congratulations early to you and your remarkable hubby   Can't wait to celebrate with you

MarilynH

Thank you huge hug. ♥

0 Kudos