cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Faith

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/faithdog.asp

I recently received an email about this dog called Faith. What an amazing dog this is. He has much to teach as we go about on our journey of quitting. Think about it. If this puppy, could learn how to walk, when all the doctors said he should really be euthanized, and live to be such a happy and inspirational dog, don't you think it's possible to do what we once thought was impossible for us to do too. QUIT SMOKING.

I know I used to think that I could never quit. I thought I was too hooked, that quitting was too hard, that there was no way I could do it. I'm sure this little puppy thought that same thing too. I'm sure it's owners thought the same thing too, but they both worked together as a team and overcame all odds and with hard work and determination, they got him to walk. That is what this Ex Community is all about. Teamwork. A bunch of us coming together as a Team to do what we thought was impossible. To have a little Faith, that the impossible is possible and just quit.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
barbara42

FAITH, HOPE nd CHARITY, that,s the way to live successfully. I know because of this site and what we as a team have managed to do. It has not been my way or the high way, but a lot of love and support and friendship, that is why we are here. thank you peace!
0 Kudos
barbara42

FAITH, HOPE nd CHARITY, that,s the way to live successfully. I know because of this site and what we as a team have managed to do. It has not been my way or the high way, but a lot of love and support and friendship, that is why we are here. thank you peace!
0 Kudos
Abby3

Awe, this is just amazing. 🙂 What a sweet heart! Thanks for sharing!
0 Kudos