cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

calleigh

I have strong faith in God. But me and father don't get along that well he stresses me out everyday

I have a nephew that's 11 years old and nephew that's 8 years old my younger nephew turning 2years old  this month I have a niece that's 5 years old  and niece that's 1 years old. I was playing football and kickball with my oldest two nephews yesterday I got out of breath 

8 Replies
indingrl

CONGRATS on NICOTINE FREEDOM

0 Kudos
Barbara145

Have you quit smoking?  Are you talking about your earthly father?

0 Kudos
Thovis

Getting out of breath quickly is something that most of us have experienced.  It happens gradually and soon you can't climb a flight of stairs without seeing spots.  I was embarrassed by it.  Before I quit smoking I started walking 20 minutes after dinner.  That grew to 40 plus minutes and up to 3 miles.  Now I do the same in the morning.  Since I quit smoking I don't get winded at all and I keep a fast pace.  Read this site to learn about how quitting will improve lung function.    

Barbscloud

Hi.  Welcome to the Ex.  What do you need from us--do you want to quit smoking?    I'm sure being out of breathe is a real concern.   If your interested in quitting, tell us more.

Barb

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

Our knees are for kneeling to pray"  Anytime.  I believe God likes to hear any way, you can speak to him.

Hugs Kim

0 Kudos
Giulia

Welcome Calleigh.  There are breathing exercises that can help.  Tell us a little about your smoking/vaping history.  I'm assuming you're here to quit?

elvan

Let us know what is going on...we all want to help, many of us have been in the early stages of COPD...SOME of us kept on smoking until we did permanent, irreversible damage.  

Welcome to EX,

Ellen

0 Kudos
MarilynH

How are you doing calleigh?  

0 Kudos