cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Stringbean

Failure

I failed. So sorry. Had a argument with my husband so what did he do. Brought me home cigs. So now I have to try again. I feel like a total loser. So sorry my dear friends. You can kick me out of Ex if you want. I will understand. It's so hard because I have no friends in the town that I live and no family to help me. I should have come here but he had me so mad I smoked them I don't even know why I did it.

87 Replies
Stringbean

I watched a movie called 13. It was really good and had a really surprise ending. Love those movies. Now watching Dragnet. The old ones. Going to take a nap. Since I quit I have an earache. Don't think it connected but it really hurts. Thanks for all the help in my crave time. 

Kdot1st

Yeah, it's my nap time too. Have a good sleep. 

Maki

Hope you give yourself a pat on the back ! 

Good job getting through this, you did awesome ! 

Maki

Pawr

I'm pretty sure most people here have slipped and slipped again. This is best as a support group not a council of critics. It all boils down to you. Your the only person that can make it happen. You have to say no. No, every time you tell yourself that you can't get past the situation that makes you want to say yes. Cigarettes are part of all of the people here on good days and bad. I lit up all the time , to celebrate and to cry. I am now at something like 15 months and I could honestly smoke one as I sit here. I'm thinking that you can do it. 

YoungAtHeart

Pawr sighting!  Good to see you, and better still to read you are still quit!

Pull up a chair and stay awhile!

Nancy

Momfrhire

I  love my husband but he would rather enable me than deal with me being crotchety.

0 Kudos
Pawr

Tough time in the process 

instead of taking it out on him, I suggest walking out the door until you get over the crab attack. things get better with time but I can't promise you you'll never be crabby again

0 Kudos
dbarris

I too, cringed at the "panties" remark.  Probably all of us have some other harmful habits to work on, but it feels like most of them can be dealt with in the same way: recognize the urge when it hits you, pause, think twice, redirect toward something better.   Like all of us here, I greatly respect those who admit they have a problem and work to solve it.  More power to you!

0 Kudos