cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

simona

Fact or Fiction? Alert For All Chantix Users:

I have just found an interesting story on one of the blogs I previously commented on. I thought it might be interesting for all current Chantix users to read. The person who posted the story remains anonymous, but the story sounds very true.

It is the last and longest comment on that page.
The link to the comment is HERE.

I have no relationship with the blog or that comment whatsoever.
0 Kudos
32 Replies
cindy25

My 2 cents is this: Just being aware of your own MIND AND BODY can prevent so many health concerns. Following a crowd, a certain trend, someone else's philosophy about health and wellness just leads to trouble. Each of us knows our own body better than anyone else. What works for one individual else may be devastating to another. Common sense never goes out of style!
0 Kudos
cindy25

My 2 cents is this: Just being aware of your own MIND AND BODY can prevent so many health concerns. Following a crowd, a certain trend, someone else's philosophy about health and wellness just leads to trouble. Each of us knows our own body better than anyone else. What works for one individual else may be devastating to another. Common sense never goes out of style!
0 Kudos
Rick_M

Took Chantix for 12 weeks, no side effects, now smokefree 9 months. Have five friends who have not smoked for over a year, all used Chantix and survived. Big tobacco fueling much of the bad pub about Chantix.  

0 Kudos