cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

claudia2

Doesn't look like this group gets a lot of action

I was just checking some of the dates of the post and it looks like this group has pretty much died off. anyway we can get it going and up and alive again?? I know there are a lot of us out there over 50, at least a lot on mt friends list are.

Let's find a way to keep the group alive!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
grace3

Hi, I'm new. just joined this group this evening. I'm 6l and have been smoke free for 30 days. After many.....years of smoking and doing the quit thing on and off I am hoping to hang in there this time.
0 Kudos
jv_

Hi Claudia,

I belong to 2 groups, this is the first one i joined n i'm new too, 3 weeks plus now, feels good, just starting to get in some flow, what i mean is i felt totaly out of it, my clock was off, my body was totally in shock, n my mind was elsewhere???, makes no sense, well how do ya think i felt,lol, its gettin better, thank goodness...
life is good though n it is such a change in the positive direction for a whole lot of stuff, ya know just not rushing out of places to have a smoke right away has turned me onto talking to people I usually didn't give much time too, go figure, maybe they didn't wanna be near me for i smelt like smoke, was surrounded by smoke, a-duh!, well new world, i could still talk to the smokers outside but inside i get double of what the Universe has to offer...

love n joy for all
john
0 Kudos