cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Rodonald

Day 21

So today was been my roughest day since quitting. I so just want to call in sick to work hit up the store for a drink and a dip. I need some words of encouragement because today is rough.

12 Replies
indingrl

Thanking YOU Rodonald for sharing YOUR feelings of frustration from OLD HABIT drinking and dipping and parenting is a TOUGH job too - YET - 21 DAYS of DIP NICOTINE FREEDOM is SOOOOOOO GOOD so grab some celery sticks and just VENT a blog - let OUT all the emotions that YOU want to DIP about - let US share OUR EXperience with OLD mindset and HOW WE learned a NEW way of thinking and a  NEW way of COPING skills to keep learning to - NOT let OUR emotions run us to nicotine - and YOUR EXperienced knowing that drinking and dipping is NOT going to HELP with parenting OR change the FACT of your son being written up or the FACT YOU need YOUR JOB too - please  - FIRSTof all -  just breathe in and out to calm YOURSELF and then grab a lemon and bite into it peel and all - it will BUST the crave thought to dip nicotine and give YOU a chance to think of YOUR NEW solutions that YOU have gathered to STAY nicotine dip FREE and to continue YOUR DIP FREE LIVING by letting - your love lead YOU when YOU to talk with YOUR son -  to find out why he is hurting deep inside himself and please keep YOUR QUIT TOOLS with YOU - SUGGESTIONS to TRY NEW ideas and NEW ways  - dip into putting a HALF of a clove of garlic in YOUR lip area OR a soaked chamomile TEA bag and suck on that -this chamomile TEA calms YOU naturally - OR - a piece of peppermint candy - OR - put a slice of DILL pickle to suck on OR whatever you have chosen in YOUR OWN QUIT TOOL bag to cope with life on life's terms in YOUR day and use YOUR NEW skills at living nicotine free that YOU have gathered by educating YOURSELF on living nicotine dip free and - CONGRATS on 22 NICOTINE DIP FREE DAYS. - TODAY - Yahoooooooo - GOOD JOB

0 Kudos
maryfreecig

I specialize in having knee jerk reactions to real problems. After I cool down (and only then) do I remember that with one step at a time, all problems can be dealt with. In the heat of the moment, I'm like most people, blinded by emotions. Thankfully, I never smoked. If you don't smoke over your problems, you are already ahead of them! Congratulations on 21 plus days. That is something to celebrate.

Barbscloud

How are you?

Barb