cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

LauraR1983

Day 2 and I am actually doing ok!

Yesterday was my quit day and it was difficult, especially in the morning after coffee and the usual times I would vape. I used nicotine gum (fruit flavor) and it really helped with the cravings. Today has been easier. Haven’t had near the strong cravings and quitting for good seems possible! 

Labels (1)
12 Replies
avian3

Glad to hear it. There will be good and bad days but remember the bad are only temporary.

I quit cold turkey but I had to dump the coffee the first 6 weeks because it was a trigger for me. I drank green tea instead. Now just the thought of green tea makes me want to throw up. 

Barbara145

Congratulations on quitting vaping. You sound good.  Take good care of yourself.  You are doing this.

YoungAtHeart

Be sure to change up your routines to reduce the associations and triggers.  You can still perform the same tasks, but change up their order and the places you do them. It will help!

Congratulations on Two Days WON!

maryfreecig

Congratulations! Keep it coming.

sweetplt

Congratulations on Day 2...keep vigilant and have a plan for craves/triggers, etc., also, when using NRT be sure to use according to directions...you are doing super...keep it going...~ Colleen 293 DOF 

0 Kudos
indingrl

Yahooooooo WAY TO GO - CONGRATS ON 2 DAYS! GOOD JOB

0 Kudos
Ann007

Great job on day 2 from a fellow (EX) Juul user. I'm on day 4 myself and feeling strong. Cravings haven't been too bad for me either. I'm pulling for you! Let's keep up the good work! 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Big congrats on your quit and celebrating your success with us.  

pastedImage_1.jpg

Barb

0 Kudos
PrimeNumberJD

How did day 3 go for you? 

0 Kudos