cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jasey

DAY 4 - REALLY HARD dealing with everything today

Day 4 and having a real hard time dealing with everything.  Just beating myself up and wanting to go and buy a pack and end this misery but YET I do know that, that will not solve anything.  I know that I will just be starting from the beginning again and why would I want to do that.  I am convincing myself that I am a bad person anyway so why not light up. This game of  mental hockey is driving me insane!!!

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Hang in there - you are doing great. Come and tell us something abouty yourslef in the blogs!

0 Kudos
sweetvictory

Hang in there, I am on day 13 and it will get better, for me days 4 and 5 was the worst! The gum helps to when the cravings get bad, good luck to you and hang in there,  🙂

0 Kudos
gabyodile

There is a power inside of you greater than yourself, breath deeply and connect to this power, everytime you want to smoke drink a glass of water, then breath deeply at least 10 times and connect with the wonderful power in your soul, you will be able to do it! Good luck!

0 Kudos
suzi3

I'm pissed right now that I have to quit smoking.  I got an ultimatium from my boyfriend.  Just mad as all hell.  But I'll try to quit again for the (seems like) the 100th time.  Anyway set up acupunture at 100.00 a pop.  Well, sorry I didn't have better news, but what I'm trying to say is keep trying.  I'm going to.  I'm going to try to again - if you got this far keep going for it or your right you'll be starting all over again like me.    It's getting confusing to write as I haven't had a cig. in hours.  Unreal....  Good luck....

0 Kudos