cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anna20

Community Help

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of my new friends here at Ex! I hope that everyone who wants to be smoke free in 2009 will succeed.

Anna
0 Kudos
183 Replies
noreen

Does anyone know if vitamins help during withdrawl stage?
0 Kudos
crazyhair1024

ok ,iam new here and want to know how this site gonner help me stop.iam trying on my own and its very frustrate one of my first friend in this site help a bit but its deppressing.i know that it wont happen overnight.but iam going crazy just trying to stop,is this suppose to happen?iam been smoking now for 22yrs during my pregency with my daughter and my God i need to stop!!my doc found something but they wont say yet until they do more test.that getting me more nervous.all they saing for now is you need to stop and if i want patch,gum ect.try them once never work.so where do i go from here?anyway Happy New Year to all and iam sorry to sound despreted.
0 Kudos
pam18

Mornin' Michael! though i'ld let u know your'e not alone at this site. Maby it's your dreams coming alive? I've noticed some of my timings off to.
0 Kudos
pam18

o.k. excuse me while i sleep & talk to myself at the same time atleast i'm multi tasking while i get my months mixed up. this is funny.
0 Kudos
pam18

Hi Everybody! I got a question wondering if anyone can answer it. As u become group member each one is labelled on left of home page BUT my page will not hold many groups where some will hold mmmmaaaannnyyyy. What's up here does anyone have suggestions? Also when i reach max. in groups it deletes me as a member. I could just be all stressed out w/ quittingsmoking.....
0 Kudos
sjkittee

5 days to go and I am smoking like a fiend... why do we do that?
0 Kudos
maggie-baird

Hi my name is Maggie and I just signed up and now I don't know what to. How doest this program work?
0 Kudos
peter-s.

Hi Maggie and sikittee,
  It doesn't seem that this group is very active. Try the MAIN page for
  help right away. I haven't tried Community Site Help lately, have you ?
  There's also EX ADMIN. as a group or FORUM. Just click on the heading
  to find the page. Welcome aboard and Good Luck !
0 Kudos
lipshay

NEED Twitter
0 Kudos