cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Pops

Capturing Serenity in Northern Maryland...

[video]

Wow! this business of publishing a video that you take from your phone is simply not too simple lol.  I mean really?  There are a bunch of steps to get this in here...and it is only 1 minute and nine seconds long!!! Heaven knows what would have happened it it was a five minute video....oh well, one can only hope to get more proficient as time goes by.  Let me try to put a still of the brook that I was at today just outsde of Camp David in Northern Maryland....I wanted to go to Cunningham Falls, but it turned out to be a five mile hike in 96 degree heat....NOT going to happen with me....But I did enjoy this mountain ride today....it was about 150 miles all toll.

I'm home enjoying a cool evening inside....

Pops 383 DOF!

Tags (1)
17 Replies
bonniebee

Really nice serene video Pops ! I especially like hearing what Pops voice sounds like it was nice to hear you along with the bubbling and flowing water !

Giulia

Sweet sounds.  Sweet mood.  

YoungAtHeart

I feel more calm just from the sharing.  Just beautiful!

Magstoyou

Beautiful Pops. Glad you were able to get away. It is

warm in Central Calif too.

Mags

ShawnP

That is serenity!!! i could sit there and listen to the water all day. Thanks for sharing! You're trouble was well worth it for us.

Pops

Glad you liked it...I know that I sure did....thus out with the phone and take video...

Pops

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Do more of that. Even record ur surrounding. You know how I love nature

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

0 Kudos
Iamkfaz

Beautiful, I miss the East Coast but not the humidity  

0 Kudos