cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jackrink

CELEBRATION!

It has been 1214 days since I quit! I did the in-residence 8 day programme at the Mayo Clinic. It created the ground on which I am free. Congratulations to all of you who have quit!

Jack

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Barbscloud

@jackrink I clicked your link to see your "history".   I was certainly here then and communicated with you when you talked how great the Mayo program was for your quit.

It is just wonderful when members stop by to celebrate their successes.   When you succeed, we all succeed.   

So you're a little over three years?   I just celebrated four years in March and  never thought I'd see the day that I wasn't smoking.

We all need to be proud of what we've done.  It's not easy.

Hope you'll stop by to in the  future to  share your  next milestone.

Barb

Barbscloud_0-1620479164632.gif

0 Kudos
Maki

Maybe , my apologies to @jackrink

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jackrink Congrats on your 3+ year quit and sharing your appreciation for the @NDC_Team and @Dr_Hays 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Snowdoggie

@jackrink Hi Jack, your 1214 days is amazing!! Congratulations to you!!🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉Glad the program worked for you and you are no longer smoking🚭🚭

I came to Become an Ex about 5 months ago and I am almost 6 months quit. It is a wonderful feeling. Thank you for posting and being a role model of success! Cheers!❤️

0 Kudos
jackrink

Hi Snowdoggie! I am so happy for you! Yes, after getting the confidence from my doctors and counselors at the Mayo Clinic, I was able to just make a smooth transition. The main thing is to simply do what the doctors say, including the exercise to produce the dopamine to replace what the tobacco is doing in your brain. They know how the body works with respect to the drug nicotine, and how to counteract that. Follow the guidance of the trained professionals and you will succeed. Best always, Jack Rink