cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(: Birthday Wishes galore :)

Happy birthday Nancy and Happy Birthday to Christine13's Brian in Heaven, we're all thinking of you sweet Chris XO. 

8950b60f85d93978529b651451a955b7.jpgd41b6e560b82da87a1240d7299d61712.jpg

18 Replies
Christine13

Happy Birthday Nancy!!  It's actually a happy day for me, because if Brian were here he would be suffering, and I wouldn't want that.  Nancy what are the big plans for the day?

Happy Birthday to you and many more!!

xo

MarilynH

Humongous caring hug from me to you dear Chris and another one for our Nancy so what are your plans  YoungAtHeart XO, I hope you both have a wonderful day, I'm still sending up good thoughts and prayers for your Dad's Scan Christine13, I hope you can get out for a lunch and I hope your temps are little milder than yesterday .....

YoungAtHeart

Thank you!

The temps today with no snow on the ground allowed me to hang my jammies out in the sunshine and breezes - and THAT is a present to me!  My daughter decorated the kitchen in my honor (the rest of the letters are spread all around the room!):

IMG_8119.JPG

A friend is taking me into the city for one of my favorite dinners (Oysters Rockefeller to DIE for!) , and another friend baked a dozen chocolate, chocolate frosted cupcakes and dropped them off.

To quote Mark  - I feel very chronologically wealthy today!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

YoungAtHeart wrote:

Thank you!

The temps today with no snow on the ground allowed me to hang my jammies out in the sunshine and breezes - and THAT is a present to me!  My daughter decorated the kitchen in my honor (the rest of the letters are spread all around the room!):

IMG_8119.JPG

A friend is taking me into the city for one of my favorite dinners (Oysters Rockefeller to DIE for!) , and another friend baked a dozen chocolate, chocolate frosted cupcakes and dropped them off.

To quote Mark  - I feel very chronologically wealthy today!

Wealthy in experience, wisdom and knowledge!

A very very Happy Birthday!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
MarilynH

I believe we have a new saying here at Ex, thank you Mark I also feel chronologically wealthy today .

Strudel

HAPPY BRTHDAY NANCY!

MarilynH

I'm so glad that you are enjoying your Birthday enjoy all the scrumdiliicious food which really sounds delicious ......

0 Kudos
elvan

MarilynH‌ That cake is amazing!

Giulia

Can never have too many happy birthday posts.

Nor cows...

Image result for happy birthday cow