cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

DonnaMarie

Been lurking

I haven't posted for a while. I diddled about with smoking and then on December 17, I walked away from it. I've been lurking and miss talking to y'all. I'll try to be more out here. 

Tags (1)
16 Replies
sweetplt

Hi and glad you are coming back after thoughts of going back to smoking...good job ...Colleen

Strudel

Welcome back! And I am thrilled to see that you are considering coming to EX 7! How wonderful that you live in the area! We usually do a special activity on Saturday morning and then something else as a group - probably later on Saturday. So - that will be the day to come if you want to come for

the day. 

If okay - pleasw send me a private message with your email address and cell # - I am creating a list of folks who will be attending. Thanks so much!! 

Our main goal is to get as many first timers to attend this gatheing as possible - I really hope

you can make it!! 

Kathy

DonnaMarie

I sent you the message, Kathy

jconfusion

I was lurking when I first got on this site, I just now started posting on here it was mostly that someone said I needed to focus on my quit and not the drama my sister was causing stress, lol I thought I could post what was stressing me  causing me to want to  smoke again?  but my sister is in rehab, but she still talks to her ex-husband who was her supplier. and I honestly don fully quit think she can really quit when she is still seeing  her old druggy friends...she can sit here saying she only wants to see people who go to church but still has sex with her exes who are suppliers dealers and users

Barbscloud

Welcome back.  

Christine13

Welcome home, Colleen!!

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

You have been missed, so great to have you back with us!