cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Barb102

Back Home From Hospital

Hi everyone. Boy am I glad to be back here. Monday afternoon I had to be taken to the hospital. I was having really bad chest pains. I was having so much trouble breathing  of that set off an anxiety attack. I got home today. After numerous heart tests thank God it wasn’t a heart attack. Just AFIB and my lungs taxing my heart. So grateful to come home this afternoon.  

24 Replies
sweetplt

Happy St Patrick’s Day to you...rest and feel better...even if it is from smoking for years, it doesn’t matter...people/families need to live in the present.  Know I am proud of you for moving on...and you have my support and prayers...(((((cyber hugs)))))) Colleen 104 DOF 

Barb102

Thank you. “ May the dreams you hold dearest Be those which come true And the kindness you spread Keep returning to you”. Lovely way to live spreading kindness

Giulia

Today is Sunday - the perfect day to rest.  Hope the change in RX has helped.  Sending a hug.

Barbscloud

Please get some rest Barb.  Don't worry about the nay sayers.  I suspect they  have regrets for things in their pasts.  We're moving forward!

elvan

Glad you are back and glad that everything tested out as NOT being a heart attack.  You absolutely did the right thing by going to the hospital.  There is no way to get evaluated without all of the ability they have to monitor your heart and do lab work.  Good for you for being smart.

Loving hugs,

Ellen

0 Kudos